Easily manage your home or business with interactive services provided by a Smart Panel. With the increase of smartphones and apps, our customers are looking for ways to simplify their day-to-day tasks and are using their phones for much more than phone calls. You can view when your children arrive home from school, receive text notifications, and view areas that detect motion on your system.
Easily control all aspects of your home’s security system from your Smart Panel or from your smartphone, tablet, computer, or Smart TV. With the Alarm.com app, use a wide array of devices to manage and control your home or business, anytime and anywhere.
Smartphone and Tablet
The Alarm.com mobile app provides real-time access to your home through iOS, Android, and Windows phone devices.
- Receive instant notifications and alerts
- Perform one-touch commands
- Get at-a-glance-views on one screen
- Stream live video feeds
- Arm and disarm the system remotely
- Set location-based automation
- View smart capture image gallery
- Control lights, locks, thermostats and garage doors
Control right from your wrist with the Alarm.com app for Apple Watch and the Pebble Time Smartwatch. Additionally, Apple Watch users can view live video.
- Arm or disarm the system
- Control lights, locks, and thermostats
- Manage garage door access
Using the Alarm.com app on either Amazon FireTV or Apple TV, you can have instant access to your video monitoring feed right from your couch. You just need an Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, or a 4th generation Apple TV to get started. Once connected, you can:
- View and control any camera on your account
- Create a closed-circuit view of the entire home, with up to four cameras displayed
- Lock certain cameras in place so that they don’t rotate off-screen if using more than four cameras
- Get multi-system support
The new Alarm.com Alexa Skill provides you with a hands-free, digital assistant for the home. Integrated with the Alarm.com platform, Amazon’s Alexa-enabled devices (such as Echo, Dot, and Tap) give you voice-activated home automation.
With Alarm.com’s Alexa Skill, found in the Alexa app, you can ask your Alarm.com powered system to perform a number of automated commands or check the status of smart home devices.
Simply tell Alexa to perform any of the following:
- Turn on the living room lights
- Lock the front door
- Turn down the thermostat
- Close the garage door
- Arm stay the security system
- Record a video clip
You can also ask Alexa any of the following:
- Are all the doors locked?
- What’s the temperature in here?
- Is my security system armed or disarmed?
- Is my garage door open?
An integrated home experience is unlike anything else. Let Strada Security enhance your home with our smart home solutions. Call 877-906-7772 to learn how our security solutions can simplify your life.