Strada Security solutions make protecting your family and home easier than ever. When people think of security systems, they usually think of burglar alarms, window sensors, and motion sensor lights. However, these days, home security is much more interactive. Today’s technology puts the full control of your security system in your hands through your smartphone, tablet, or computer. With a fully integrated security system, you can see someone pulling into your driveway through the Alarm.com app, whether you are home or not. With multiple levels of control, every aspect of home security can be specifically tailored to your needs.
If you are not sure what level of system you need, Strada Security will help design an efficient and fully expandable customized system that can grow with you over time if and when your needs change.
Become an empowered homeowner with an intelligent security solution that takes the guesswork out of home safety. Customers have the ability to set automation rules with Alarm.com’s Smart Schedules Activity Patterns. These rules allow you to develop a highly personalized home security schedule based on your activity patterns and defined system events. Here is just a sample of what you can do with a home automation system:
- Immediately receive alerts on your smartphone when your security system is triggered
- Create an automatic lighting schedule – program lights to turn off or on at specific times, upon entry to the home, or in the event of a system trigger
- Control door locks from anywhere, anytime
- Remotely open or close your garage door – during an alarm trigger event or just to save energy based on the temperature of your home
- Create access codes to control and monitor entry into your home and receive notifications of when those codes are used
At Strada Security, we offer multiple home security solutions:
- Window & Door Sensors
- Motion Detectors
- Keypad Panels
- Smoke & CO2 Detectors
- Wireless Key Fobs & Doorbells
- Cameras – Motion activated, Wireless, Infrared, Pan & Tilt Options
- Video Recorders
- Sirens & Strobe lights
So what happens in the event of a security system trigger? You will receive an immediate notification on your smartphone when your systems is tripped. If you participate in our 24/7 monitoring program, you can be confident in knowing a security specialist will respond immediately in the event of a system alert. Communicate through two-way voice, which lowers emergency response.
Contact Strada Security at 877-906-7772 for a home security consultation and put the power and peace of mind of a fully integrated home security systems in your hands.